Friday, December 21, 2012

Blogmas Day 21! Daily Look!

Hello everyone!

Okay, so today's post is going to be sort of a "gift guide for her".

I realize that most of the people who glance at my blog are probably women, not men..haha But I'm still gonna do it!

Maybe you need to buy something for your mom or sister or cousin...here are some ideas!

Okay! I'm going to be talking about Daily Look.

Yes, I've done clothing reviews of this website before. I like to take that day's current looks and write what I feel about them.

But today I am going to go a little more in depth about how the site works!

First!

When you visit the site you can create a FREE account. This way you can be notified, by email, what the daily looks are.

Second!

How it works. Daily look is a bunch of fashion designers who create a few different outfits every day. The items used in these outfits are then on sale, for I believe, 24 hours.

Third!

This is where the "gift guide" part comes in.

Daily Look has all kinds of trendy clothing pieces and accessories. And when they go on sale, they are really reasonably priced! So go check out the sales every day and I'm sure you'll be able to find something for every girl on your list!

Points!

Daily Look offers you multiple ways to earn points toward "in-store credit".

1. You get 10 points for every day that you visit their site.
2. You get 10 points for every social sharing like tweeting or sharing on facebook or Pinterest. You can get up to 50 points a day from social network sharing.
3. You get 1,000 points for every friend that you refer, when they make a purchase.
4. You get 1,000 points when you give a friend $10.
5. You get 1 point for every $1 that you spend on their site.
6. When you get to 2,000 you earn $20 credit! So basically you get $20 worth of items for free!

How cool is that? So not only can you get stuff on sale every day, but every dollar that you spend gives you points towards a free purchase!

You can also go through all the items on the site individually, instead of by outfit, and you can add things to "your closet". It's like a wish-list.

And if there is something that you really love, but it's currently out of stock, you can request that they send you an email when they get more in!

I've never purchased anything from them, but I really do love their site. I would love to be able to buy some boots and bags from them!!

Here's a link!!
http://www.dailylook.com/?refMemberID=234365649968913946

I hope this helps people understand how the site works a little better and hopefully they'll give you some ideas for gifts! :]

Please subscribe for more Christmas related shenanigans! <3

(Some of my current favorites!)

1. Fingers Crossed Ring
2. Metallic Cross Print Leggings
3. Pom Pom Scarf
4. Royal Military Pea Coat
5. Lace Blazer
6. Horse Riding Boots
7. Stitch Design Stud Tote













No comments:

Post a Comment