Monday, December 10, 2012

Blogmas Day 10! More Ugly Sweaters!

Alright... Alright... Enough ugly sweaters...right?! Haha Last one! I promise!

But for those people who love the idea of the ugly Christmas sweaters, but wouldn't be caught dead in one, this is for you!!

UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR!!!!

What??! Could this be true?

Could you really participate in the ugly-sweater-madness without embarrassing yourself??

Yes you can!! And I am here to show you how!

Cool right?! I mean...you're wearing your nails..but it's still not a giant ugly sweater on your body! Haha Much classier!

And the Adidas, totally festive!

I would have to say that a lot of these are also great ideas for your very own ugly Christmas sweater party!

OR! You could have an "ironic" ugly Christmas sweater party! Dress nice and have all your treats and decorations wear the ugly sweaters! Sounds like a great idea to me!

For the love of all things Christmas....please subscribe! It'll make you feel good! :D

And don't forget to leave me comments! I wanna know about your ugly Christmas sweater parties!!













No comments:

Post a Comment