Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blogmas Day 12! DIY Christmas Decorations!

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all having a wonderful 12/12/12!! Or Blogmas Day 12!

Today I've got some super sweet and crafty DIY Christmas Decoration ideas for ya!

Lets check em out!

How cute! Right?! Some of these would be great for a make-it-yourself-Christmas party and some would be fun with the kids!

I picked these ones because they aren't "tacky" homemade decorations that you see a lot. They have the potential of being super classy, even with some little sticky fingers helping!

Leave me a comment and let me know what ya think!
I'd love to see your homemade Christmas decorations!!

Please subscribe/follow! For the love of filling your home with handmade treasures for the holidays!

<3ya!















No comments:

Post a Comment