Monday, November 12, 2012

New YouTube channel and Etsy store!

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been so long, again!! I've been pretty busy stressing over my business and the upcoming holiday season.

But anyways!!
I opened up a YouTube account for my new channel! I am VERY excited about that! Only problem is that my iPad wont let me upload videos! So, I made my intro video and can't do anything with it! :(

Update!!
My video did post! So, I'm editing it today! Feel free to check it out!
I filmed it a few days ago with my iPad and it was just a practice run, but I ended up liking it enough to post it. I wasn't really dressed for a video and I had never done one before, but I thought it was a little funny. I was afraid to re-film it for fear of it being less entertaining! Anyone else ever feel like that?! Haha
Check out my channel! CrossOverArtist21
www.youtube.com/user/crossoverartist21

Also!
I am going to make another blog post today about all my new products in my Etsy store!
www.etsy.com/shop/DarylAnnsDesigns

Love ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment