Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm still learning!!!

So...I've decided to stop numbering my posts by what day it is...because I still have yet to post every day!! Haha Oh well.. 
I've been thinking about makin my blog a little more spiffy! I'm not really sure where to start! So, I guess you could be seeing many changes to my page as I figure things out!
Anyways! I finished building my desk today!! I moved the furniture around in my itty bitty room, to hopefully accommodate my desk, so that I'll finally have a workspace! I'm excited! No more sewing machine on my vanity! And no more searing through my entire room to find my sewing related items. Yay!
Well, I'm going to cut this short and get to work on pretty-fying my blog!
Yummy smelling taco soup in the crock pot is making me hungry! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment